Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 Winthrop, WA - day off

A few more pictures from Monday and Tuesday, including Linda and the picnic lunch from yesterday. 


I lucked into having a single room for two nights.  Unfortunately, my would be roomie had to return home with a very bad back ache.  I hope she gets to rejoin us later down the rode.  In the meantime, I got a really good night's sleep and have 'rested' all day except for the struggle with Blogspot and Acer!  I don't know what I keep doing that deletes my work, enlarges the type, reduces the type, etc., etc.  And, I'm still not comfortable inserting pictures.  But, I think it's all getting easier.  Lynn has an Acer and helped me solve the jumping cursor problem.  That's been a huge improvement.  . . . We're at the Cascade Inn, the rooms are very nice and clean, and the staff is very accomodating.  Have talked to friends back home and know that I'm only misising 100 degree temps!  It's beautiful here in Winthrop.  In fact, so far, we've been blessed with great weather.

1 comment:

  1. Smarty forwarded the link for your blog site - HOW EXCITING!!! I think I want to be just like you when I grow up ~ one of these days ... until then, I'll experience this excitement & beauty of the country through your blog ~ thank you!! Grace

    ReplyDelete